Why should I join JMSA as a student member?
- FREE membership for all students
- Networking opportunities with medical professionals and students
- Attend various JMSA events held throughout the year
Our annual events include:
- JMSA Life Sciences Forum: A scientific conference in Japanese, where cutting edge research is presented
- JMSA Life Sciences Forum Kids: An event for families and kids to experience the wonders of science and medicine
- Health-related lectures
- Annual Spring Dinner Event
- Summer Party
- Wine & Cheese Party to welcome new members
- Holiday Party
- Additional JMSA events specifically for students, such as Journal Club and Mentoring Lunch
- Apply for JMSA scholarships given annually
Please sign up from here!